• We accept different payment methods for different products. For all products other than Self-Study Professional Development, we accept payment methods online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit cards. For Self-Study Professional Development, we accept payment by PayPal.
• Registration and material are excluded from the general course fees.
• If students do not attend a scheduled group lesson, it cannot be rescheduled and it will be considered as taken.
• Beckley.Institute reserves the right to cancel or reschedule a session or course due to unforeseen circumstances.
• For language Virtual group courses, students must attend at least 75% of the course and pass the Progress Test in order to receive a free Certificate of Completion at the end of a CEFR Level or a Letter of Attendance for a sub-level (extra charge applies).
• Group sessions cannot be re-scheduled by the student.
• Private and semi-private courses must be completed within 6 months. After 6 months, the course will be considered as completed and expired. No credit note will be issued.
• Private and semi-private students must inform the Institute at least 24 hours prior to the cancellation or rescheduling of a session otherwise it will be counted as taken.
• Once registered for self-study language courses, there is no refund or credit note for the same.
• You may receive occasional updates from Beckley.Institute through email or SMS with pertinent information about courses or offers. If you do not wish to receive such communications, you can “Opt Out” by clicking “Remove Me”.
• All public course and training fees at Beckley.Institute are VAT-free.
• Courses have a one-year validity from date of online registration and payment
• You agree that any submissions you make for electronic purchases constitute your intent and agreement to be bound by this Agreement and to pay for such purchases. Self-study programs are not eligible for refunds or transfers.
• Courses are not transferable. Only you may use your user ID and password. You may not disclose your user ID and password to anyone else. You agree that you will be solely responsible for any unauthorized use of your Account and user ID.
• Cancellation 5 or more days before the start of the course: refund of 100% of the course fees.
• Cancellation 48 hours or more before the start of the course: refund of 75% of the course fees.
• Cancellation in less than 48 hours from the start of the course: refund of 25% of the course fees.
• Credit notes or refunds will not be issued for individual sessions missed in a group class, and these hours are not exchangeable for private sessions.
• Canceling the attendance in an ongoing group course forfeits the right of claiming any refund or attending a different course.
• Canceling an on-going private or semiprivate course forfeits the right to claiming any refund. A credit note can be issued valid for 2 months, if the course hasn’t expired yet. It is the student’s responsibility to request and collect the credit note from the institute within 2 months of the start of the course.
• A Credit note is not transferable. It can be used for an alternative schedule, course option or a different language or service of the same value.
• If the course is postponed or cancelled by Beckley.Institute it is possible to avail a 100% refund.
• Registration fee is not refundable under any circumstances.
• Books and other learning material that are used will not be refunded or exchanged under any circumstances.
• No exchange or refund of Software courses after the 10 day money back guarantee.
• Any refunds will be made onto the original mode of payment; e.g. if you made a payment using your Debit / Credit card, then the refund will be made back to your Debit / Credit Card.
• Full payment is required prior to the commencement of the course, unless in circumstances agreed upon with management.
• No registration fee is required for the course.
• No discounts will be issued for any TESOL program.
• Upon receipt of feedback from the course tutor, candidates will be asked to confirm by email that they have read and accept all comments and grading.
• Students must complete all assignments and portfolio work in order to be eligible for a passing grade on the course.
• Extra charges to post the certificate may apply
These Terms and Conditions will be governed and be interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Dubai, United Arab Emirates, notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If any part of these Terms and Conditions is unlawful, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions. Possible evidence of use of this site for illegal purposes will be provided to law enforcement authorities. This is the entire agreement between the parties relating to the use of this site. Beckley.Institute can revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. This site may be linked to other sites which are not maintained by Beckley.Institute. Beckley.Institute is not responsible for the content of those sites. The inclusion of any link to such sites does not imply endorsement by Beckley.Institute of these sites.
Please Note: For course or product purchases from a third party website, agent or partner of Beckley.Institute, additional terms and conditions may apply. Please refer to the third party provider for further information.